CJA provides integrated resourcing solutions that enable organisations to attract, engage and retain the best talent for their needs.
Driven by our values, we specialise in working with organisations that exist to benefit and protect society, spanning Charity, Social Care, Education, and Local, Central and Government agencies. Since 1969 we have been helping organisations to achieve more for less.
Integrated Resourcing Solutions:
Whilst our clients’ requirements on a day-to-day basis may not always require every element below, each client benefits from the team’s expertise and the values that underpin everything we do. Our employer and recruitment marketing, recruitment processing, and candidate assessment solutions include:
Sourcing and recommending the most cost-effective advertising platforms, including traditional media, job boards, social media and PPC passive advertising. Recommendations are evidence-based using extensive management information and audience data. Writing, producing and designing creative content to attract interest from the target audience.
Managing the end-to-end recruitment process – attraction strategy / candidate sourcing, careers site, acknowledgement of applications, assessment of applications (‘paper’ sift), ability and psychometric assessments, structured interviews (face-to-face, telephone, online) and facilitating short-lists / assessment centres. Extensive experience up to and including CEO, in addition to non-executive roles.
Providing a realistic preview of organisations to enable them to be an employer of choice and also to attract candidates who are aligned with their values, meaning that they are more likely to be retained. Particular expertise in attracting diverse candidates. Expertise includes assisting with identifying employer value proposition (EVP); tools to communicate this EVP (content, advertising, websites); and tools to measure success.
Our focus is to support you to achieve your strategic objectives. Our team is always on hand to support with all things recruitment: increasing diversity; advising on the end-to-end candidate journey – from attraction, application process, assessment through to onboarding; facilitating recruitment first time through ensuring that the criteria required as detailed in the job specification is realistic given the available remuneration and market conditions; benchmarking salaries and helping organisations to overcome the challenge of salary competition by promoting wider benefits and values; providing HR/Recruitment teams with assistance in managing the relationships involved throughout the recruitment process in order to ensure all parties are on board with the organisation’s recruitment aims.
- Integrity – We do what we say and treat our employees, clients and suppliers with fairness and respect.
- Partnership – We aim to be an extension to our clients’ recruitment and HR teams, by building on a foundation of trust.
- Intelligence – We aim to be experts in the sectors we operate in, providing up to date insight and solutions so we can serve not only the needs our clients are aware of, but also those that have yet to be identified.
- Personalised – Our business is all about people. We aim for sector leading customer service – providing a responsive, efficient and friendly service, underpinned by professional expertise.
- Value for money – By providing innovative solutions that are proven to work we help clients to reduce cost and time per hire, enabling more to be achieved for less.
- Longevity – We are proud of our 50 + year history, but never forget that our future is determined by continuing with our perpetual cycle of continuous improvement and delivering results for our clients.